波特兰 Duct Cleaning 服务
Importance of Having Clean Air Ducts
In a typical six-room home, up to 40-lbs of dust is created annually through everyday living. Your heating and cooling system is the lungs of your home by taking air in and breathing air out. We generate plenty of contaminants and air pollutants such as dander, dust, and chemicals. These contaminants are pulled into the HVAC system and re-circulated five to seven times per day, 平均. Over time, this re-circulation causes a build-up of contaminants in the ductwork.
Dirty ducts may be contributing to larger health issues or harboring contaminants that could cause serious problems for people with respiratory health conditions, autoimmune disorders, or some environmental allergies.
金字塔式供暖 & 冷却, we use specialized blowers, 真空吸尘器, and brushes to clean out the supply, 摄入, and return ducts throughout your home. In addition to your comfort, our company also cares about your health. Our 波特兰 duct cleaning experts goal is to make sure your home is a safe, 健康的, and comfortable living environment for every member of your family. We also offer a premium package, which includes dryer vent cleaning.
5 Signs You Need Duct Cleaning
1. Visible dust in your ducts or on your air vents - If you have dusty air vents then you can feel free to open them up and check your ducts with a flashlight.
2. Suffering 室内空气质量 - If you're noticing an uptick in dusty air or that your 室内空气质量 has suffered in any way, call in our 波特兰 duct cleaning experts to at least inspect your ducts and offer you a free estimate.
3. 尘土飞扬的AC—— Similarly to dust on your air vents, if you have bits and debris around your AC, particularly in the blower fan it could be because there has been substantial dust accumulation in your ducts.
4. Smells that are off - When it comes to smells, it's always best to trust your instincts. 可能会有灰尘, mold and mildew in your ducts and it's better safe than sorry when it's the air you breath.
5. Rising utility bills - If you're seeing utility bills that are steadily climbing, it could be because of the additional friction that's happening in your ducts so call in our duct cleaning specialists. It could also be that you're suffering from a leak and could use sealing as well.
To learn more or request an appointment for duct cleaning in 波特兰, 弯曲, or the surrounding areas, 请致电 (503) 783-8488!
Do Your Dryer Vent Cleaning
98% of your dryer vent cannot be seen as it is in a confined area inside your walls, 楼板搁栅, 爬行的空间, 和阁楼. Your lint trap confines about 60% of the lint, the other 40% goes up and through your dryer vent and dryer vent system. The accumulation of lint in the dryer vent or dryer vent system is a real fire hazard. 事实上, the NFPA (National Fire Protection Agency) reports that 18,000 structure fires a year in the U.S. are caused by clogged or blocked dryer vents.
Aside from fire prevention, a clean dryer vent also offers the following benefits:
- Gets rid of allergens
- Prevents carbon monoxide poisoning
- Extends the life of your dryer
- Improves the operation of the dryer
Count on us for all your 波特兰 dryer vent cleaning and duct cleaning in 弯曲, 波特兰, or beyond.
Healthy 千亿体育娱乐平台 AdvocatesWe're not just here to change your equipment. We want the overall health of your home to THRIVE.
可用的24/7We have technicians available around-the-clock to service you when you need us most.
我们的工艺We consistently deliver the highest level of quality installations, repairs, and service.
我们的技术人员We are invested in our staff and technicians to ensure they receive the highest level of training.
Our many financing options with approved credit will give you the peace of mind you deserve.